Organizational leaders have been led to believe that they must re-create their organization to capitalize on today’s latest digital trends: big data, social media and mobile technology. They launch expensive initiatives, hire top technical people and aim to reinvent the company as highly-social, highly-mobile and big data friendly. And they’re invariably disappointed with the results.
Purchase gabapentin online - Neurontin 900 mg day
Big Social Mobile offers the first enterprise-spanning view of how today’s most influential digital initiatives can be used to go far beyond the typical, segregated marketing and technology initiatives generating limited return, to reshape how companies operate, interact with customers, acquire new customers, markets and market segments, understand their position among competitors, unify traditional and big data and information across the physical and digital landscapes, and leverage their social communities to create tangible business results. This is the future of how companies will operate and interact with the market. Drawn together from some of the most complex information-based engagements, industry analysis and case studies, Big Social Mobile not only explains the benefits and risks, the tools and techniques, but also provides a step-by-step program for how companies can become Big Social Mobile Enterprises.
- Big data, social media and mobile technology integrated into each other, and into the core functions of the organization
- Each working to creating tangible business results: increased revenue and profit, reduced expense, improved operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Social going beyond just marketing, mobile beyond developers and big data beyond IT to open new sales channels, enter new markets, target new customers and incrementally grow sales at virtually no cost to the enterprise
- Provide a consistent experience to consumers regardless of what medium, channel, process or technology they use to interact with the organization
- Track and interact with consumers seamlessly across both physical and digital landscapes
- Understand key segments of your social community–customers, prospects, influencers, partners & competitors–track their behavior to determine what is most beneficial to your organization, and then adapt the organization to solicit these behaviors from them
- Traditional enterprise data combined with social and mobile data–big data–all integrated to provide one consistent store of information available throughout the entire enterprise as the core for strategic and tactical decision-making
Case Studies: Starbucks, Amazon, Dunkin’ Donuts, PR Newswire, Nielson, Facebook, Domino’s Pizza, Triple-A, Comedy Central, Yahoo, Verizon, United Airlines, Wal-Mart, National Oil, Seattle City Light, FujiFilm USA, Secret, Golden Eagle, Symbolics, WhoIs, MySpace and others
Industry features, including: Retail, Finance, Software, Energy, Insurance, Photography & Imaging Consumer Goods, Deal-of-the-Day, Rental Cars, Accounting, NCAA & college basketball, and others