We wanted the keynote to be more than just entertainment or theory; we wanted all that translated into practical terms and a plan we could get behind. David Giannetto brings that unique combination as a keynote speaker – translating deep theory into practical application.John Pascarelli, EVP Mediacom Communications
It’s always a pleasure to hear David speak. His level of expertise and “real world” background helps him connect with any audience—and provide the kind of information they really need to know.David Blansfield, Editor, Business Performance Management Magazine
Giannetto articulates important fundamentals that organizations must get right to excel. Namely,Stephen C. Savage, SVP Integration/Planning, Computer Associates
senior management garners power to change when they achieve true
clarity of their situation and the need for every individual to understand
how the mission relates specifically to their role.
Giannetto brought a clarity and focus to our environment that setLawrence Yellin, Controller, Fuji Film USA
us on the road to greater performance.
Few speakers possess the ability to take complex theory and translate it into practical terms that will resonate with audiences, motivate managers and intrigue executives. Making the complex seem simple and relating it to our behavior in the real world is the hallmark of Giannetto’s style. By doing this, he plants the seeds of change in how we think and behave, both as individuals and groups of employees.
Rich with stories that both educate and entertain, Giannetto brings to life decades of management theory using the real-world experiences he has gained working with some of today’s biggest and best organizations. As a keynote speaker at some of the leading conferences on organizational performance, he fills an important gap on the speaker circuit – the gap where theory meets practice.
- Integrated Social Media & Mobile Technology
- Strategic Marketing
- Understanding & Utilizing Big Data
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Information & Data Management
- Strategic Execution & Employee Performance
- Risk Management
Suggested Speaking Topics
where can i buy gabapentin uk rating
4-5 stars based on
This method utilizes all of the dose–response data and is not dependent on any single data point.In this approach dose–response data for the toxic effect ofconcern are fit to a mathematical model, and the model isused to determine the dose corresponding to a predeter-mined benchmark response.
In contrast,granulosa cells are equipped with aromatase; thus, some an-drogens are transported to their smooth-surfaced endoplasmicreticulum (sER) for further processing. Group B streptococcus in prosthetic hip and kneejoint-associated infections. Disordersof iron metabolism within the central nervous systemand dopaminergic function have been considered.
Make research methods an integralpart of your clinical practice. Fluid gains and losses are evidenced inweight gains and losses.
On the stomach side ofthe arrow, the epitheliumconsists of surface mucous cells (SMC). The blackcolor of open comedones is due to pigmentary changesresulting in accumulation of melanin. Gradual dying mayentail the suffering of event-related dying but over a longer period
Gradual dying mayentail the suffering of event-related dying but over a longer period. In comparison toinfection in other arthroplasties where can i buy gabapentin uk the infection is more often polymicrobial (~20%). The sample size was 26 patients (24 males and 2 females), with an average age of58.4±11.8 years
The sample size was 26 patients (24 males and 2 females), with an average age of58.4±11.8 years. MES correspond to true emboli in animal models (89). Not even theWHO’s August 10, 2010, declaration of the end of the H1N1 pandemic(see “2009 H1N1 Flu” 2010) brought the discussions to a close. The fracture was stabilized with an Ilizarovexternal fixator (Fig.
When proteinsbind to receptors, the process of endocytosis is initiated andendocytotic vesicles containing the bound protein form largeprotein-containing early endosomes (see Fig. However, in situations where an inflammatory response is occurring, this is notthe case because many times inflammatory cells such as mast cells, neutrophils, andmacrophages constitute cellular milieu at these sites of inflammation. This condition usually occurs in casesof serious insults to the stomach where can i buy gabapentin uk such as gastroduodenalsurgery, caustic ingestion, or gastric volvulus. However, the tectorialmembrane and the basilar membrane are hinged at dif-ferent points. Such dose escalation is notrequired for EFV. Identification of other predisposinganatomical or physiological factors in VN and FDmay help define the interaction between personal-ity and voice disorder vulnerability.
For the last 2days, she has noticed swelling and puffiness of the face, which is more marked in the morning afterwaking from sleep. Arthroscopic lavage for the treatment of septic arthritis of the hip inchildren. Respiratory movement patternsduring vocalizations at 7 and 11 months of age
Respiratory movement patternsduring vocalizations at 7 and 11 months of age. The lesion produced includeprostate tumors in rats, testicular tumors in rats and mice,lymphoma in mice, adrenal-gland tumors in hamsters andmice, and lung and liver tumors in mice
The lesion produced includeprostate tumors in rats, testicular tumors in rats and mice,lymphoma in mice, adrenal-gland tumors in hamsters andmice, and lung and liver tumors in mice. b.The otic vesicle sinks deep into the mesenchymal tissue anddevelops into the membranous labyrinth. This drug is asubstrate for the P-glycoprotein pump. The redox status of plant cells(AsA and GSH) is sensitive to zinc imposed oxidative stress in roots and primary leavesof Phaseolus vulgaris
The redox status of plant cells(AsA and GSH) is sensitive to zinc imposed oxidative stress in roots and primary leavesof Phaseolus vulgaris. Denies condom use or any form ofbirth control
Denies condom use or any form ofbirth control.
Organizations have turned a corner and are looking for their social and mobile efforts to generate more than just community growth, increased engagement and improved sentiment. They want to know how social media, mobile technology and big data can create a tangible ROI, how they aide in the achievement of enterprise objectives and how they can used to create tangible business value. This session is designed to help an organization understand and begin to adopt the Big Social Mobile mindset where digital initiatives are integrated into each other and into the very DNA of the enterprise itself.
- Learn how today’s best companies are becoming Big Social Mobile and what it means to your future
- Assess your company against the 5 major steps to achieving it
- Understand how communities can be leveraged to create tangible business results
- Craft a strategy that uses information to create a consumer-centric organization, a consistent consumer experience and influences them to adopt behaviors that create value
- Properly position your initiative in the minds of your executives as a strategic asset, a creator of tangible value and a guide into the new social economy
The technology behind today’s leading digital initiatives is a complex blend of enterprise analytics, customer management, transaction processing and custom databases combined with predictive marketing, internet applications, web data and consumer monitoring devices. This session reveals the roles and responsibilities of each technology, how they tie together to form the foundation big social mobile enterprises require, and which are necessary to achieve the results your organization is seeking.
- Learn how to plan for and implement technology that creates tangible business results with the minimum investment
- Identify which technologies are right for your organization, and the right sequence to add them into the mix
- Craft a strategy that uses technology to make information available throughout the enterprise, guides consumer interaction and yields the greatest ROI
- Discover how to overcome the common barrier that prevent success
- Learn best-practices from the big social mobile community of technology providers
Today’s consumer is changing—they are becoming social consumers—highly social, highly mobile and super empowered. This session defines today’s social consumer and reveals how organizations must properly position themselves to meet these changing needs. This understanding and ability lies at the heart of what makes big social mobile enterprises successful. Changing behaviors, shifting values and attitudes, and even a new perspective on appropriate and appealing corporate behavior requires organizations to adopt new techniques to understand social consumers and adapt existing methods to appeal to them.
- Learn what drives today’s social consumer, and how to best position your organization to meet these new demands
- Assess your organization’s ability to meet the demands of today’s social consumer—your ability to attract, satisfy and retain them
- Craft a strategy that will lead your organization to become not only customer-centric, but consumer-centric
- Discover how to create a cross-channel experience that not only appeals to today’s social consumer, but allows your organization to operate more effectively and efficiently
Organizations seek one thing: tangible returns on the investment they are making to grow and engage social communities, develop and distribute mobile applications, and collect and analyze big data. Yet many specialized practitioners within these areas have failed to meet this desire. It isn’t a lack of effort, sincerity or desire that prevents these diverse groups from finding common ground–the vision, planning and execution required to bring them together is simply missing. This session seeks to close that gap.
- Understand the executive perspective, and how digital initiatives can be used to meet and even exceed their goals
- Uncover the missing connections that prevent big data, social and mobile practitioners from helping management meet organizational goals and strategic objectives
- Teach specialized practitioners the missing language of business and how it translates into engagement, sentiment, community growth and other measures of success common to today’s digital initiatives
- Craft a strategy that will unify digital initiatives with your enterprise, creating not only tangible business results, but also improved teamwork, moral and execution across the entire enterprise
Designed for groups that seek to protect consumers from the modern data collection, analysis and targeting of personal information, this session speaks directly to consumers themselves. It provides insight into how companies are using technology to understand them and influence their buying behavior, and offers advice and guidance on how they can protect themselves from these prying eyes.
- Understand how mobile technology and social platforms are revealing personal consumer information to today’s most aggressive brands
- Discover how consumers can protect themselves to thwart this behavior
- Learn what a consumer’s behavior on the internet tells companies and how consumer can proactively use this information to secure discounts and negotiate additional offers
- Learn techniques such as “showrooming,” mobile pricing & offer matching that put consumers in the drivers seat when making a purchase, and how to use a company’s social network to more effectively solve problems